User Engagement Systems Engineer
Location: Herndon or Springfield
Senior-Level (12 to 18 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Senior User Engagement Systems Engineers seek, document, and report usability feedback on capability development. Engages with Users from across the community and stakeholders to understand their missions, needs, and vision to build a relationship of trust. Establish Product Increments, Release Planning Events and Sprint Calendar for the Release Train.
- Engage with stakeholders and users to understand use for the system
- Support backlog grooming.
- Write User Interface (UI) mockups.
- Coordinate System Demos.
- Conduct Source TEMs.
- Ensure workflows, designs, and documentation are appropriate for user workflow.
- Communicate changes to the user community.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Senior-level experience facilitating requirements definitions with users and stakeholders.
- Senior-level experience conducting TEMs, working groups, and IPTs.
- Senior-level experience in Agile development processes.
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Senior-level experience in developing, designing, tracing, and documenting workflows with customers.
- Demostrated experience with SAFe methodology.
- SAFe certification.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled