Location: Herndon or Springfield
Senior-Level (12 to 18 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Senior Systems Analyst leads efforts to directly support the government with subject matter expertise on the integration efforts between the DCGS Enterprise, the National Systems for Geospatial-Intelligence, and Coalition Enterprises in order to advance US-Coalition information sharing capabilities. Systems Analyst will assist the government through the execution of testing consistent with NGA practices but tailored to support the unique integration needs of Coalition partners.
- Coordinate and build relationships with members of the national and international community to understand requirements, facilitate discussions, and help shape coalition information sharing activities and architectures.
- Coordinate with FVEYs partners, NATO HQ, NGA international office, USD(I&S), DCGS Services Joint Staff and other offices/organizations necessary to ensure information is being shared, Mission Needs understood, and projects coordinated.
- Ensure that coalition participation in US limited objective events and other events are being considered, coalition exercise objectives are represented in the events, and assist in resolving any issues.
- Perform end-to-end thread analysis in support of BICES integration efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of policy issues prohibiting U.S. disclosure and release.
- Prepare documentation to update and inform stakeholders, including NGA, USD(I), DCGS Governance Board, and International Partners of current status of joint capabilities, as well as potential new capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- Senior-level experience in IT SE&I, architecture, analysis, capabilities implementation, process.
- Senior-level experience with high level national and international Intelligence Community Partners in determining Mission Needs.
- Demonstrated experience with the U.S. and Coalition partner tactical ISR requirements management and collection management processes and systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DCGS, DIB, DDF, BICES, and DI2E.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-domain file transfer solutions.
- Demonstrated experience applying SE&I processes, particularly mission needs engineering and analysis and interface definition, detailed project implementation planning/IMS, systems integration, IV&V, and transition, risk and readiness management.
- Demonstrated System & Operations Analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- Tactical ISR TCPED SLC (FMV, WAPS/WAS, MTI, ABI, SOM exploitation) experience.
- Demonstrated SE&I experience working with NSG/NGA or Mission Partner systems/segments.
- Demonstrated experience with GEOINT data disclosure and release policies.
- NSG Expeditionary Architecture, ISR Task Force, manned/unmanned ISR operations experience.
- Project Management / Team Leadership experience.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled