Location: Herndon or Springfield
Senior-Level (12 to 18 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: The Senior Program Manager (PM) is responsible for ensuring the successful contractual and programmatic execution of the TO and serves as the authoritative point of contact for the Contractor on all performance matters. The PM interfaces with the Government PMO and TO Government Leads to ensure all positions are staffed and/or backfilled quickly with qualified personnel in accordance with the specified TO Position Descriptions. The PM is responsible for ensuring work deliverables, resolving performance shortfalls or deficiencies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating overarching Government objectives and goals for the TO Contractor team. The PM works with the TO Lead Integrators, Business Process Manager, and all Critical Staff as well as the Government TO Leads to plan and orchestrate work activities for coordinated deliveries and comprehensive solutions. The PM provides technical expertise and assistance to the Government on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering and industry best program management practices to achieve NGA’s GEOINT mission.
- Provide contract management to all financial, staffing, and administrative contract actions.
- Provide program management support to Government TO Leads to facilitate the technical execution of the TO. Program Management support includes cost, schedule, risk and performance management of all Contractor staff and work activities.
- Work with Government TO Leads to ensure contractor personnel are qualified to perform the assigned task, tasks are understood and completed within the specified timelines, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted.
- Consult and coordinate with the Government PMO and appropriate Government TO Leads for resource fulfillment activities and associated cost estimates resulting from technical work scope adjustments.
- In coordination with the Government PMO and Government TO Leads, establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the rapid respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel.
- Pre-coordinate all travel and training with the Government PMO and Government TO Leads prior to scheduling.
- Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the NGA Vision, Planning and Programs, CIO-T Priorities and TA Priorities.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, configuration management and timely delivery of all required TO deliverables to include the Monthly Financial Report, Monthly Staffing Report, Monthly Activity Report, Quarterly Program Management Review materials, and as required Trip Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, White Papers or other Government requested deliverables necessary for the successful execution and/or completion of work activities.
- Plan and execute Quarterly Program Reviews to provide the Government PMO and Government TO Leads a comprehensive understanding of the health/status of all TO activities.
- Support the coordination of program management activities between the TA Engineering Offices and Divisions, CIOT Groups, and NGA Directorates and Associate Directorates.
- Support NGA and IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance Boards as required.
- Provide program management expertise in lean six-sigma strategies and execution and agile methods, practices and execution.
- Perform day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the TO.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Senior-level experience as a Program Manager in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Senior-level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Senior-level experience in Government or industry in DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management, or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and/or review of cost estimates and the associated technical work scope necessary to achieve stated objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in tailoring and using both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of technical issues and proactive communication of possible impacts.
- Demonstrated experience with systems engineering lifecycle.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled