Intelligence Analysis Evaluator (Tradecraft)
Location: Mclean, VA
Senior-Level (12 to 18 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: The team seeks a highly motivated Intelligence Analysis Evaluator to provide the following expert support to an Intelligence Community (IC) client:
- Evaluate the application of IC Analytic Standards in products, interview producers, and contribute to written reviews of analysis.
- Provide evaluator training and produce tradecraft aids.
- Develop processes to measure and minimize subjective evaluator-introduced variations.
- Assist the client with functional management tasks including specific studies, plan development, and meeting support.
- Significant demonstrated ability to objectively evaluate IC analytic products, taking into account a diverse and complex range of considerations in performing the evaluations;
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of IC Analytic Standards, analytic tradecraft and methodologies, and experience in applying them to resolve intelligence problems;
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding analytic matters;
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, including the ability to work effectively, independently, or in a collaborative, team environment;
- Ability to work with senior government officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities;
- Demonstrated excellence in communications skills, both oral and written, including the production of deliverables (e.g. Microsoft Office, matrices, web-enabled formats) for senior Intelligence Community leadership;
- Ability to support surges in effort, to include staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written products that clearly convey to analysts and managers the quality of analysis in a single product or body of products.
- For a senior level position, candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree AND 20 years of relevant work experience AND 10 years of work experience within the Intelligence Community.
- For a mid-level position, candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of equivalent work experience AND 5 additional years of relevant work experience AND 2+ years of work experience within the Intelligence Community.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled