Intelligence Analysis Evaluator (Survey and Interview)
Location: Mclean, VA
Mid-Level (6 to 12 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: The team seeks a highly motivated Intelligence Analysis Evaluator to join our team to provide the following expert support to an Intelligence Community (IC) client:
- Assist with the design, administration, and data analysis of survey and interview programs associated with the client’s tradecraft evaluation program.
- Contribute to the client’s review of analysis and tradecraft aids.
- Participate in feedback interviews with senior consumers of analysis.
- Assist with client’s efforts to improve the rigor of its tradecraft evaluation methods and enhance the integrity of evaluation data.
- Demonstrated knowledge and prior experience with statistical software;
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, including the ability to work effectively, independently, or in a collaborative, team environment;
- Ability to work with senior government officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities;
- Demonstrated excellence in communications skills, both oral and written, including the production of deliverables (e.g. Microsoft Office, matrices, web-enabled formats) for senior Intelligence Community leadership;
- Ability to support surges in effort, to include staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of equivalent work experience AND 5 additional years of relevant work experience AND 1 year of work experience within the Intelligence Community.
- More than 3 of the 5 required years of relevant experience must be related to survey and/or interview data collection and analysis.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled