Collection Discipline Advisor
Location: McLean, VA
Mid-Level (6 to 12 years experience)
Overview: The team seeks a highly motivated Collection Discipline Advisor to join our team to provide the following expert support to an Intelligence Community (IC) client:
- Engage with functional management entities and other applicable counterparts on intelligence discipline systems, operations, budgets, acquisition, and policy.
- Support IC planning, programming, budgeting, evaluation, and requirements processes.
- Conduct in-depth data-driven technical assessments of collection capabilities.
- Develop multi-intelligence collection strategies to meet identified needs and national priorities.
- Support the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, warfighters, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, including the ability to work effectively, independently, or in a collaborative, team environment;
- Ability to work with senior government officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities;
- Demonstrated excellence in communications skills, both oral and written, including the production of deliverables (e.g. Microsoft Office, matrices, web-enabled formats) for senior Intelligence Community leadership;
- Ability to support surges in effort, to include staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Proven track record in planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding collection.
- For a senior level position, candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree AND 10+ years of relevant work experience AND 10+ years of work experience within the Intelligence Community.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the intelligence collection discipline the position supports, with emphasis on current and future capabilities and collections strategies.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled