Cloud Systems Engineer
Mid-Level (6 to 12 years experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Mid-Level Cloud Systems Engineers define and implement approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. Monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
- Support applying a systematic engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
- Leverage software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
- Ensure optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Mid-level experience in government or industry supporting or leading cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Frameworks.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared with polygraph.
Incentive: ASG will pay $5000 for referrals to candidates successfully placed into these positions, payable six months after hire.
ASG is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled